ode-user mailing list archives

From Gary Brown <gbr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Apache ODE activity and future
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2010 07:58:33 GMT
Hi

Riftsaw is based on 1.3.4.

In terms of contributing back, the only parts we have not contributed back to date are related
to the integration with JBossAS. Some parts of this integration work, i.e. the jax-ws integration,
we will be looking to contribute in the future. However one of our developers (Jeff Yu) is
a committer on the ODE project, and has been responsible (with help from some other community
users) for the maven build scripts and migration to a project independent JPA layer (previously
ODE was tied to OpenJPA).

Regards
Gary