ode-user mailing list archives

From "Garg, Vikas" <vg...@ptc.com>
Subject RE: Invoking webservice written in .Net with http:NegotiateAuthentication
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2010 13:20:06 GMT
Hi All,

Can someone please respond to my email below?

Thanks,
Vikas

________________________________

From: Garg, Vikas [mailto:vgarg@ptc.com]
Sent: Tue 8/17/2010 5:19 AM
To: user@ode.apache.org
Subject: Invoking webservice written in .Net with http:NegotiateAuthentication

Hi All,

I'm trying to write a BPEL process to invoke a webservice written in
.Net with http:NegotiateAuthentication <http://callAX/dana-cached/help/empty.html>
but I'm having trouble doing this
successfully.

When I try to invoke the BPEL process, I get the error as follows -

18:29:46,720 ERROR [ExternalService] Error sending message
(mex={PartnerRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr5io71s83d7d [PID
{http://callAX <https://secure.ptc.com/> }CallAX-3] calling
org.apache.ode.bpel.epr.WSAEndpoint@1ffdf86.create(...) Status ASYNC}):
Transport error: 401 Error: Unauthorized

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error: 401 Error: Unauthorized

      at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.handleResponse(HTTPSender.jav
a:298)

The problem obvious is that I somehow need to add the username and
password. I see the following at the top of the wsdl file.

<wsp:Policy wsu:Id="BasicHttpBinding_MyCustomerService_policy">
                <wsp:ExactlyOne>
                                <wsp:All>

<http:NegotiateAuthentication/ <https://secure.ptc.com/dana-cached/help/empty.html>

                                </wsp:All>
                </wsp:ExactlyOne>
</wsp:Policy>

What steps do I have to go through to enable the NegotiateAuthentication
in my BPEL process?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Vikas