ode-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lanser <lanser.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Correlation - invalid session identifier - no routing match
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2010 17:05:28 GMT
Hello,

using Apache ODE 1.3.4 I need to implement an asynchronous call to an
external service. After hours of trial and error (and some code-lookup) I do
not use explicit correlation any more, but rather the external service is
setting the session ID within the SOAP header. Basically it works - all
messages are routed correctly. The only problem is that messges with an
invalid session identifier are not rejected by ODE. They are saved to the DB
instead. Within
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.PartnerLinkMyRole#noRoutingMatch(...) the
incoming mex is tested whether it is asynchronous or not. Obviously i'm
reaching the synchronous branch...

Is there a way to reject messages with an invalid session identifier?

The asynchronous call looks something like this:

<partnerLink myRole="me" name="app" partnerLinkType="..."
partnerRole="app"/>
<invoke inputVariable="request" operation="theOperation"
outputVariable="initResponse" partnerLink="app"/>
<pick>
  <onMessage operation="callback" partnerLink="app" variable="response">
</pick>

The operation invoked is a two-way operation. The callback operation is
one-way.

Many thanks for your help!

Peter