ode-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Łukasz Budnik <lukasz.bud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport out has not been set
Date Sat, 21 Aug 2010 12:58:18 GMT
All,

Just realised. I edited my process with Eclipse XML editor and
formatted the document. The dynamic EPR got extra spaces:

<bpel:literal>
		http://localhost:8181/cxf/ChemicalComputationsService1
</bpel:literal>

and that is why there was exception. After I removed whitespaces it worked.

thanks,
Łukasz

On 21 August 2010 10:03, Łukasz Budnik <lukasz.budnik@gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> I wrote a simple process, which dynamically sets endpoint URL and
> complete request message at runtime.
>
> When ODE hits <invoke /> activity I get the following exception. When
> I call the same WS statistically (or even with dynamically set
> endpoint URL) it all works. I presume it might be related to
> dynamically set complete request message.
>
> Has anyone encountered same problems? On Axis2 mailing groups I found
> this topic and it was related to missing jars... I downloaded Axis2
> 1.3 and copied all jars, but it didn't help.
>
> If it helps I can provide you with a full WS-BPEL definition.
>
> 21:58:22,968 DEBUG [ExternalService] Endpoint URL overridden by
> process. http://www.example.org/ =>
>
> http://localhost:8181/cxf/ChemicalComputationsService1
>
> 21:58:22,968 DEBUG [ExternalService] Axis2 sending message to
>
> http://localhost:8181/cxf/ChemicalComputationsService1
>                                         using MEX
> {PartnerRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr5j3rkt95j6n [PID
> {http://dynamiceprchemicalprocess.wsbpel.examples.xh.org}Dyna
> micEPRChemicalProcess-335] calling
> org.apache.ode.bpel.epr.URLEndpoint@3f3b9b.AbstractOperation(...)}
> 21:58:22,984 DEBUG [ExternalService] Message: <?xml version='1.0'
> encoding='utf-8'?><soapenv:Envelope
> xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelop
> e/"><soapenv:Body>
>
> <csn:computeParameters
> xmlns:csn="http://chemical_service.servicemix.ode.studies.xh.org/">
>
>  <arg0>sulphuric acid</arg0>
>
>  <arg1>24.0</arg1>
>
> </csn:computeParameters>
>
> </soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
> 21:58:23,000 DEBUG [PartnerRoleMessageExchangeImpl] replyAsync
> mex=hqejbhcnphr5j3rkt95j6n
> 21:58:23,031 DEBUG [BpelRuntimeContextImpl] Setting execution state on
> instance 63351
> 21:58:23,875 DEBUG [SessionOutHandler] Sending stateful TO epr in
> message header using session null
> 21:58:23,875 DEBUG [SessionOutHandler] Sending a message containing
> wsa endpoints in headers for session passing.
> 21:58:23,890 DEBUG [SessionOutHandler] <?xml version='1.0'
> encoding='utf-8'?><soapenv:Envelope
> xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><so
> apenv:Header><addr:To xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
>
> http://localhost:8181/cxf/ChemicalComputationsService1
>                                        </addr:To><addr:Action
> xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"></addr:Action><addr:ReplyTo
> xmlns:addr="htt
> p://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"><addr:Address>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous</addr:Address></addr:ReplyTo><addr:MessageID
> xmlns:addr="htt
> p://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">uuid:hqejbhcnphr5j3rkt95j6q</addr:MessageID></soapenv:Header><soapenv:Body>
>
> <csn:computeParameters
> xmlns:csn="http://chemical_service.servicemix.ode.studies.xh.org/">
>
>  <arg0>sulphuric acid</arg0>
>
>  <arg1>24.0</arg1>
>
> </csn:computeParameters>
>
> </soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
> 21:58:23,921 ERROR [ExternalService] Error sending message
> (mex={PartnerRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr5j3rkt95j6n [PID
> {http://dynamiceprchemicalprocess.wsbpel.example
> s.xh.org}DynamicEPRChemicalProcess-335] calling
> org.apache.ode.bpel.epr.URLEndpoint@3f3b9b.AbstractOperation(...)}):
> Transport out has not been set
> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport out has not been set
>        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:383)
>        at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:374)
>        at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:211)
>        at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)
>        at org.apache.ode.axis2.SoapExternalService$1$1.call(SoapExternalService.java:204)
>        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
>        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
>        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:885)
>        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:907)
>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
> 21:58:23,984 DEBUG [PartnerRoleMessageExchangeImpl] replyWithFailure
> mex=hqejbhcnphr5j3rkt95j6n failureType=COMMUNICATION_ERROR
> description=Error sending me
> ssage (mex={PartnerRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr5j3rkt95j6n [PID
> {http://dynamiceprchemicalprocess.wsbpel.examples.xh.org}DynamicEPRChemicalProcess-335]
> calling org.a
> pache.ode.bpel.epr.URLEndpoint@3f3b9b.AbstractOperation(...)}):
> Transport out has not been set details=null
> 21:58:23,984 DEBUG [PartnerRoleMessageExchangeImpl] create work event
> for mex=hqejbhcnphr5j3rkt95j6n
>

Mime
View raw message