ode-user mailing list archives

From Łukasz Budnik <lukasz.bud...@gmail.com>
Subject toParts/fromParts supported in ODE?
Date Sat, 21 Aug 2010 14:02:03 GMT
All,

A quick question. I'm trying to use toParts/toPart WS-BPEL 2.0
constructs. But ODE compiler gives me errors:

WARN - 2010-08-21 15:53:45,500 -
<org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.bom.BpelObjectFactory> Unrecognized
element in BPEL dom:
{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}toParts
WARN - 2010-08-21 15:53:45,562 -
<org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.bom.BpelObjectFactory> Unrecognized
element in BPEL dom:
{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}toParts
null:72: error: [InvokeNoOutputMessageForOutputOp] Invoke doesnt
define an output variable even though the operation "{0}" declares an
output message.
WARN - 2010-08-21 15:53:45,625 -
<org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.bom.BpelObjectFactory> Unrecognized
element in BPEL dom: {http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws
.0/process/executable}toParts
java org.apache.ode.tools.bpelc.cline.BpelC: error:
[CompilationErrors] Compilation completed with 1 error(s):
        null:72: error: [InvokeNoOutputMessageForOutputOp] Invoke
doesnt define an output variable even though the operation "{0}"
declares an output
e.

are toParts/fromParts elements supported in ODE?

thanks,
Łukasz