ode-user mailing list archives

From Łukasz Budnik <lukasz.bud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: invoke outputVariable and xs:anyType
Date Sun, 22 Aug 2010 08:54:12 GMT
Hi Antoine,

Yes I know that if 2 Web Services have the same interface, the
messages can be reused.

But I'm thinking of something else:

<invoke partnerLink="supplierPartnerLink" operation="checkIfInStock" ...
outputVariable="normalisedMessage" />

<invoke partnerLink="shippingPartnerLink" operation="shipOrder" ...
outputVariable="normalisedMessage" />

In the example above there are 2 different partner links, 2 different
operations, and 2 different return types, but they are both assigned
to outputVariable="normalisedMessage".

Is it possible to assign the results to a common variable. Something
like a normalised message concept in ESB world.

thanks,
Łukasz