ode-user mailing list archives

From Christian Bruckhoff <Christian.Bruckh...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Changing the IP dynamically using XPath changes < to &lt;
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 08:22:42 GMT
Hi.

Am 10.08.2010 08:57, schrieb Rafal Rusin:
 > Hello,
 >
 > you need to convert string into node using saxon:parse. Please check
out this:
 > http://markmail.org/thread/zzcugme3c7z6l4zt

If I use saxon with the following copy element, which I put between the
other two, I get an error. But I don't know, where the problem in this
assignment is. Can you help me pls?

TIA
Christian

------

<bpel:copy>
   <bpel:from xmlns:saxon="http://saxon.sf.net/"
expressionLanguage="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xquery1.0">saxon:parse(string($getTimeSeriesEndpoint))</bpel:from>
   <bpel:to>$getTimeSeriesEndpoint</bpel:to>
</bpel:copy>

------

ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(104) | Assignment Fault:
{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}subLanguageExecutionFault,lineNo=289,faultExplanation={http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}subLanguageExecutionFault:

One or more static errors were reported during query analysis