ode-user mailing list archives

From Christian Bruckhoff <Christian.Bruckh...@gmx.de>
Subject Changing the IP dynamically using XPath changes < to &lt;
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2010 23:10:12 GMT
Hi.

I want to create a dynamic invoke of a web service. For this i need to
copy the IPAddress from a variable to the service-ref variable. My
approach for solving this problem was the one shown below. This assign
will make the < occur as &lt; in the SOAP message of the invoke. How can
i solve this problem?

TIA
Christian

-------

<bpel:assign validate="no" name="assignGetTimeSeriesEndpoint">
   <bpel:copy>
     <bpel:from>
       <![CDATA[concat('<sref:service-ref
xmlns:sref="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/serviceref"><EndpointReference
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"><Address>',concat('http://', $waterGauge/wg:ipAddress,

$waterGauge/wg:getTimeSeriesPath)
,'</Address></EndpointReference></sref:service-ref>')]]>
     </bpel:from>
     <bpel:to variable="getTimeSeriesEndpoint"></bpel:to>
   </bpel:copy>
   <bpel:copy>
     <bpel:from>$getTimeSeriesEndpoint</bpel:from>
     <bpel:to partnerLink="getTimeSeriesPL"></bpel:to>
   </bpel:copy>
</bpel:assign>
<bpel:invoke name="getTimeSeries" partnerLink="getTimeSeriesPL"
operation="getTimeSeries" portType="xhydrotns:getTimeSeries_WebService"
inputVariable="getTimeSeriesRequest"
outputVariable="getTimeSeriesResponse" />