ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Correlation - invalid session identifier - no routing match
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2010 19:19:15 GMT
Hi Peter,

no, these implicit correlation tokens are internally used like explicit
correlation. Unmatched messages are queued for the case that the
corresponding receive has not yet been activated. So it's currently not
possible to reject such messages.

What didn't work with explicit correlation in your case?

Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de