ode-user mailing list archives

From nch <underscore_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: instance cleanup
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 08:02:30 GMT
I guess you mean you only deal with latest release.

Looks like WSO2 2.0.0 is using ODE 2.0 experimental ...
http://wso2.org/forum/thread/10239#comment-15184
http://wso2.org/forum/thread/10532

I'm not sure I can change it to 1.3.4 or whether it even worths it.
Anyway, I'd appreciate comments or findings on that, if you have any.

Cheers.