ode-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Strauch" <steve.stra...@iaas.uni-stuttgart.de>
Subject Challenge using doXslTransform with additional parameters which are messages
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 17:15:59 GMT
Dear all,

I would like to ask you for help regarding the following challenge.

I try to transform four response messages from two video and two audio
providers

containing arrays of data on available videos and audios to a request
message for another web service.

Therefore, I specified the following BPEL assign:

<bpel:assign validate="no" name="Assign values to compliant video and audio
list request message">

<bpel:copy>

<bpel:from>

bpel:doXslTransform("MappingArraysFromProvidersToAssemblyRequestMessage.xsl"
, $VideosFromVideoSportResponse.parameters,
"AudioSportRequestAudiosResponse", $AudiosFromAudioSportResponse.parameters,

"FootballGamesRequestVideosResponse",
$VideosFromFootballGamesResponse.parameters,
"SportingAudioRequestAudiosResponse",
$AudiosFromSportingAudioResponse.parameters)

</bpel:from>

<bpel:to part="parameters" variable="AssembleVideoAndAudioListRequest">

</bpel:to>

</bpel:copy>

</bpel:assign>

The challenge is, that the XSL transformation only works for the first
"default" parameter $VideosFromVideoSportResponse.parameters, but the other
additional and following parameters in the signature of the function are
ignored.

I use and have to use Apache ODE version 1.1.1, because I have to use an
extension that has been implemented by a student based on version 1.1.1, but
this extension is completely independent of the challenge I describe here.

During the execution, there is no fault or error message in the logging
output of ODE with debug on.

I attached the corresponding XSL style sheet.

For the content of the input parameters of the doXslTransform function and
the content of the output variable AssembleVideoAndAudioListRequest please
see the attachment.

I already took a look in the specification of BPEL 2.0, "asked" Google,
searched in the ode-user-mailing list archive and I took a look on the
Apache ODE test cases for the doXslTransform function, but unfortunately I
did not found any solution yet.

I'd really appreciate your help!

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best regards,