ode-user mailing list archives

From Paul Brown <paulrbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CDATA problems
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 17:41:32 GMT

CDATA is not visible to the engine; it is only a hint for the parser
to know whether to process markup or just pass characters through, so
it shouldn't be used by an application — the app should just consume
characters.

If you really need CDATA, then you can use an XSLT processor (outside
on the engine) to get it.  (Look up cdata-section-elements or some
such.)

--
Sent from my iPhone; it is responsible for any typos or grammatical
errors.