ode-user mailing list archives

From Michele <iann...@gmail.com>
Subject How create a BpelCompiler20
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 14:12:22 GMT
Hello, I have problem with BPELCompiler20()
I have the following error:
ERROR [main] (BpelCompiler.java:605) - null:57: error: [UndeclaredVariable]
Attempt to reference undeclared variable "Search".

The instruction that give the error is the following
vref.variable = _context.resolveVariable(vv.getVariable());

in the context:
private OAssign.RValue compileFrom(From from) {
        assert from != null;
        try {
              if (from.isVariableVal()) {
                VariableVal vv = from.getAsVariableVal();
                OAssign.VariableRef vref = new
OAssign.VariableRef(_context.getOProcess());
                vref.variable = _context.resolveVariable(vv.getVariable());

Th problem is that I don't know how instante a BpelCompiler20() on my
specific BPEL process

BpelCompiler20 _context = new BpelCompiler20();

How Can I compile the BPEL file with the BPELCompiler20?