ode-user mailing list archives

From Michele <iann...@gmail.com>
Subject How to access to "Variable to Variable" copy..
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2010 16:21:42 GMT
Hello, I have to analize the <bpel:assign> in a BPEL process. In particular
I have to distinguish the three kind of  <copy> "Fixed value to variable",
"Expression to variable", "Variable to Variable". I need to select the third
one and in specific to access to CDATA value.
This is the code:

AssignActivity assign = ((AssignActivity) act);
                        java.util.List<Copy> copies= assign.getCopies();
                        Iterator<Copy> itr = copies.iterator();
                        while(itr.hasNext()) {
                            Copy cp = (Copy) itr.next();
                            //I don't know how to go on