ode-user mailing list archives

From Michael Dondrup <Michael.Dond...@uni.no>
Subject Re: Not displaying the Axis2 happy page
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:34:58 GMT
Hi,
it's a bit hard to tell from the information you are giving but likely not. You should have
a look into your tomcat logfile catalina.out.
Where the directories and paths to put web-apps are depends on how and where you installed
tomcat and how you deployed ode. war files normally go into
<catalina_home>/webapps. If you put the file ode.war there, a folder "ode" should appear
in the same directory, if not, you most likely put it into the wrong directory. Sometimes,
restarting tomcat also helps.

To assist better please tell the tomcat and ode version, operating system and path information
 as well as an excerpt from catalina.out.

hope this helps
Michael