ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Parallel Flow Question
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 23:38:18 GMT
Hi,

On 07.01.2010 21:59, dawg wrote:
> The specific use case I have is this: on the primary sequence I have my
> business logic, where on the parallel I have a receive activity that listens
> to a callback that may trigger a set of other activities. However if the
> business logic reached the join point, then even if a callback message has
> been received and started its processing, it should be dropped and the
> process should continue from the join point.

What about wrapping your business logic in a scope and attaching an
event handler to it, with an onMessage element for the call back that
handles that particular case? When the business logic is done, the scope
is completed and the event handler discarded.

How does that sound?

Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de