ode-user mailing list archives

From dawg <zohar.etzi...@gmail.com>
Subject Questions re ODE2.0-beta
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2010 13:56:09 GMT

Hi,

A have a few questions related to ODE2.0, would appreicate your comments:

1. The instance management implementation of fault() is empty at the moment.
Is there a plan to implement it?

2. I could not get correlation to work with 2.0. Is there a known problem
with it or is the problem local for me only?

3. Implicit initialisation for variables - this is one of the more annoying
side effects of using ODE comparing to other bpel engines. Is there a plan
to enhance this behaviour? (I know its part of the bpel spec, but it makes
the development of complex processes quite hard as you have to explicitly
initialise all variables before you can use them).

Thanks,
Dawg