ode-user mailing list archives

From treessying <wxylq1...@163.com>
Subject how to use dynamic soap header in ode
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 06:44:33 GMT

hello,
   recently, I have being done  some bpel process  with activeBpel. In
fact,I had done a lot  bpel processes before,but this time is different .
   because this time the message in bpel process,not only needs soap body
but also needs soap header which I have not handled before.
  uhm,I have read  the  dynamic soap header in ODE website.  However,I
couldn't catch up wit it  very clearly.
  My doubt is that, should I  add something to the .wsdl file, or everthing
will be ok if only I put the from-to specification  to the .bpel file?
  could anyone give me an example about how to use dynamic soap header  and
deploy it in ode?including .bple,.wsdl files,thank you very much