ode-user mailing list archives

From dawg <zohar.etzi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Parallel Flow Question
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 11:47:25 GMT

It sounds right. I tried it, but for some reason I'm not getting the scope
associated with the message invoked when I send the message although
correlation is setup - possibly the correlation is not setup correctly.

This is the message I'm sending:

xmlns:med="http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/MediaCompositeWsdl">
   <soapenv:Header/>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <med:SwitchRendererOperation>
         <pid>957</pid>
         <deviceName>some device</deviceName>
      </med:SwitchRendererOperation>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Here's what I see in the log when I send the message that is in the relevant
onEvent:

DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | The system is checking for the operation
using the following WSAAction:
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Checking for Operation using SOAP message
body's first child's local name : SwitchRendererOperation
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Found operation
org.apache.axis2.description.InOnlyAxisOperation@fb8048
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Received one-way message for
SwitchRendererService.{http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/MediaCompositeWsdl}SwitchRendererOperation
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | ODE routed to operation Operation:
name=SwitchRendererOperation
parameterOrder=[pid, deviceName]
style=ONE_WAY,0
Input: name=input1
Message:
name={http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/MediaCompositeWsdl}SwitchRendererOperationRequest
Part: name=pid
typeName={http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}string
Part: name=deviceName
typeName={http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}string from service
{http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/MediaCompositeWsdl}SwitchRendererService
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Invoking ODE using MEX
{MyRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr4w6489grb1j [Client null] calling
{http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/MediaCompositeWsdl}SwitchRendererService.SwitchRendererOperation(...)}
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Message content:  <?xml version="1.0"
encoding="UTF-8"?>
<message><deviceName
xmlns:med="http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/MediaCompositeWsdl"
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">XBMC: Media
Renderer (192.168.1.5)</deviceName><pid
xmlns:med="http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/MediaCompositeWsdl"
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">957</pid></message>
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | invoke() EPR= null ==>
ODEProcess[{http://enterprise.netbeans.org/bpel/MediaComposite1/MediaComposite1}MediaComposite1-1]
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | INPUTMSG: 70.SwitchRendererOperation: MSG
RCVD keys=[{CorrelationKey setId=66, values=[957]}] mySessionId=null
partnerSessionId=null
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | INPUTMSG: 70.SwitchRendererOperation: SAVING
to DB (no match)
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | schedulingRunnable for process
{http://enterprise.netbeans.org/bpel/MediaComposite1/MediaComposite1}MediaComposite1-1:
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.UnreliableMyRoleMessageExchangeImpl$2@4e32d5
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Releasing mex hqejbhcnphr4w6489grb1j

Now, 957 is the right process id, therefore I suspect that I'm doing
something wrong with the correlation, but really not sure about it.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p27074760/MediaComposite1.bpel
MediaComposite1.bpel
http://old.nabble.com/file/p27074760/MediaCompositeWsdl.wsdl
MediaCompositeWsdl.wsdl