ode-user mailing list archives

From Wanchun <WANW...@EBAY.COM>
Subject Re: access transport header via process context
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 20:58:52 GMT

ok, I get process contexts work with build #229. I have created my own
interceptor, create a context in onProcessInvoke() and I can access it in
bpel process.  but the Message object pass in onProcessInvoke only contains
the data from soap header, not for http header, is there a way to extract
http header data in the interceptor or via some other plugin classes?

btw, there seems a problem with later build like 235, 237, I got error in
console and I was not able to deploy my process.

-Wanchun