ode-user mailing list archives

From Wanchun <WANW...@EBAY.COM>
Subject access transport header via process context
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2010 17:09:06 GMT

I saw process context feature was added to ODE recently.
http://ode.apache.org/process-contexts.html

my first question, which build has this feature?
second, I want to pass some name/value pairs in http header of the inbound
call and pass them selectively as http header again to outbound calls, all
invocations still using SOAP binding, not http binding. I should be able to
achieve  this goal using process context, right?
third question, do I need to introduce my own context interceptor to handle
the translate the data between message header and context back and forth?
any concrete example is highly appreciated.

Thanks
-Wanchun