ode-user mailing list archives

From "Dhanush Gopinath" <dhanush.gopin...@altair.com>
Subject RE: How create a BpelCompiler20
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 14:15:14 GMT
Hi Michele,

Here is a sample snippet. uriBPELFile is the URI to the BPEL file

ResourceFinder bpelResourceFinder = new DefaultResourceFinder();
			// build the input stream
			InputStream bpelFileIS = bpelResourceFinder
					.openResource(uriBPELFile);
			m_bpelFile = new File(uriBPELFile);
			// parse the document
			Document bpelDocument =
DOMUtils.parse(bpelFileIS);
			// get the process node
			NodeList processNodes = bpelDocument

.getElementsByTagName("process");
// Assuming only one process element
			Node processElement = processNodes.item(0);
			// create the Process Object
			m_bpelProcessBOM = new Process((Element)
processElement);
			m_bpelProcessBOM.setURI(uriBPELFile);
			// create the Compiler
			BpelCompiler20 bpelCompiler = new
BpelCompiler20();
			// compile the process and create a OProcess
object
			m_bpelCompiledProcess =
bpelCompiler.compile(m_bpelProcessBOM,
					bpelResourceFinder);