ode-user mailing list archives

From "Dhanush Gopinath" <dhanush.gopin...@altair.com>
Subject Postgres Script RE: Database scripts
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 09:34:15 GMT
Hi,

I am attaching the sql script for postgres for the community's
reference. I made this from the oracle.sql script that's shipped along
ODE 1.3.3.

The hibernate scripts were not creating the all tables, and I was
getting this exception while visiting the ODE web page
org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.contextexception: error retrieving node list.

Saying ode_job relation doesn't exist.

Hope this script helps. I am no longer getting any error while accessing
the ODE page.

Thanks & Regards
Dhanush

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Yu [mailto:jeff.yuchang@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 1:06 PM
To: user@ode.apache.org
Subject: Re: Database scripts

Thanks Milinda and Karthick. I've just created a jira (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-690) for the tracking, and
also
good for others search.

Regards
Jeff

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 1:17 AM, Karthick Sankarachary <
sankarachary@intalio.com> wrote:

> Milinda is right in that those scripts are generated by Hibernate.
>
> Just for future reference, shown below are the column types that
denote
> blobs in certain database providers:
>
> MySQL - mediumblob
> Postgres - bytea
> Ingres - long byte
> Oracle - blob
> Derby - blob(2G)
> DB2 - blob(1073741823)
> Sybase - IMAGE null
> SQL Server - image null
>
> Hope it helps.
>
> Best Regards,
> Karthick Sankarachary
>

> On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 3:51 AM, Milinda Pathirage <
> milinda.pathirage@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Jeff,
> >
> > There were some errors in SQL scripts generated by hibernate, even
in MS
> > SQL
> > Server scripts. You'll have to manually fix those errors. AFAIK
those
> > scripts are generated hibernate built-in tool.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Milinda
> >
> > On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 10:57 AM, Jeff Yu <jeff.yuchang@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Update the blob into bytea for postgres.sql will fix this issue.
> > >
> > > I am wondering how do we generate these db scripts? by using
Hibernate

<jeff.yuchang@gmail.com>

> > > got

> not
MLOCK
> > > integer
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: You
> > > have
> your
> > > MySQL
INSERT_TIME