ode-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Lucas" <greg.lu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange selectionFailure in assign activity
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2009 02:38:24 GMT
Sorry - ignore what I said, I wasn't looking at the right WSDLs. :-)

  <from variable="input" part="name"/>
  <to>$SayHelloIn.parameters/name</to>

The to-spec here specifies a 'name' element that has not been initialized
yet, i.e. you are assigning text content to an element that doesn't exist.
You could initialize it by copying from a literal first.

~Greg

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 17:04:46 -0500, dawg <zohar.etzioni@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Greg,
>
> Not sure what you're suggesting is wrong with the assignment.
>
> If you're suggesting to replace:
>
>       <assign name="Assign1">
>          <copy>
>             <from variable="input" part="name"/>
>             <to>$SayHelloIn.parameters/name</to>
>          </copy>
>       </assign>
>
> with:
>
>       <assign name="Assign1">
>          <copy>
>             <from variable="input" part="name"/>
>             <to>$SayHelloIn.name</to>
>          </copy>
>       </assign>
>
> it doesn't seem right (and does not compile), but it does seem a bit
> strange
> when I compare it to previous processes I worked with. I'll have another
> look at it. I attach the wsdl of the service I'm calling so you can see
> the
> definition of SayHello.
>
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p26344276/HelloService.wsdl HelloService.wsdl
>
> Thanks,
> Dawg
>

> Greg Lucas-3 wrote:
>>
>> Your to/from seem wrong. Try
>>
>>   <to>$SayHelloIn.name</to>
>>
>> in the first assign and
>>
>>    <from>$SayHelloOut.greeting</from>
>>
>> in the second.
>>
>> On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:59:39 -0500, dawg <zohar.etzioni@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have this simple BPEL process attached. It's really simple! when I
>>> invoke
>>> it using SoapUI I'm getting this selectionFailure on the assign
>>> activity.
>>>
>>> I attach the BPEL and the WSDL files and the corresponding tomcat log.
>>>
>>> http://old.nabble.com/file/p26340705/HelloWSDL.wsdl HelloWSDL.wsdl
>>> http://old.nabble.com/file/p26340705/HelloBPELProcess.bpel
>>> HelloBPELProcess.bpel

--