ode-user mailing list archives

From Rafal Rusin <rafal.ru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Latest ODE from trunk does not work with oracle
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:51:18 GMT
2009/11/19 dileep <dileeps@huawei.com>:

> Hi Rafal,
>
> Following are the details:
>
> Tomcat Version  : 5.5
> Deployment Type : ode.war
> DB              : oracle 9i
>
> I also tried to switch to hibernate by specifying the dialect and factory in
> ode-axis2.properties file.However I stared to see a lot of exceptions(I will
> have to sit and reproduce those).Hence I thought of using open JPA.
>
> Have you tried any of the combinations with success:
>
> Oracle + ode + tomcat + JPA   ??
> Oracle + ode + tomcat + Hibernate ??

Actually no. But it should work without problems on tomcat with
hibernate dao and INTERNAL connection pool.
You may get some errors due to not included hibernate.jar with deps.
To include it, please apply attached patch.
Note that we can't include it into Apache distribution due to LGPL licensing.

Regards,
--
Rafał Rusin
http://rrusin.blogspot.com