ode-user mailing list archives

From Rafal Rusin <rafal.ru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ODE Apache] logging
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 12:47:08 GMT
Currently, there's no such mechanism to log arbitrary expression into
one place. But I agree it would be useful. We need to figure out
something.
My idea is to add expression extension activity for ODE 2.X and add
ode:log-debug ode:log-info ... extension functions into saxon. Thos
functions would log using commons logging.
For ODE 1.X one could use switch statements to get to ode:log-*
functions, like this:
And for 1.X log-* functions would return true.

I'd like to know your (devs) opinions on that.

2009/11/2 Nazar Annagurban <nazartm@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if there is some sort of logging mechanism for bpel process
> instances? For example by inserting logging statements in the bpel process
> definition itself. This would be helpful in debugging, to see where the
> process fails or exactly where faults were generated etc.
>
> --
> Nazar Annagurban

Regards,
--