ode-user mailing list archives

From Ciaran <ciar...@gmail.com>
Subject Beware changeset [830795] (re)introduces a large memory leak into ode
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 08:54:14 GMT
If you're syncing to svn HEAD on the 1_X branch you may want to skip
this changeset as it appears to create a rather large memory leak.
With this changeset reverted my QA tests are ok, with it in place I
rapidly run out of memory.

Unfortunately I've not got the time to track down why the leak occurs
this time so its more of a heads-up for anyone who is syncing to the
branch HEAD.  My processes are all in-memory processes so it is
possible this does not affect persisted processes.

Also ;)  Any word on when http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-647
might have some commits, I'm getting bored of hacking my war file each
time I build :)

Thanks guys
- cj.