ode-user mailing list archives

From Filip Majernik <filip.majer...@gmail.com>
Subject ODEs database grows too fast
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2009 19:43:19 GMT
Hi,
I have a process in Apache ODE 1.3.2, which communicates with two other Web
Services. The request for that process contains a sequence of elements of
the same type, some of them are then sent to one service, the other ones to
another. I've discovered that the embedded DERBY database grows rapidly
fast. I've tested it with up to 100 elements contained in the message,
having cca 160KB, and after two invokes the database had more than 100 MB
(some of them were log file, cca 20%). The process does not raise any
exception, everything is working perfectly.

Did anyone maybe have a similar problem? Another question would be, is there
any script for clean of the database?

Thanks,
Filip