ode-user mailing list archives

From Filip Majernik <filip.majer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to insert a new child into a sequence element in the message?
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 21:15:24 GMT
Hi,
thanks for the quick answer. A minute ago I have just got it work. The
problem was with the identificator of the new child. This ways it works:

<bpel:copy>
     <bpel:from>
          <![CDATA[ode:insert-as-last-into($refunds,
$refundTmp/self::node())]]>
     </bpel:from>
     <bpel:to>
          <![CDATA[$refunds]]>
     </bpel:to>
  </bpel:copy>

However, I got another problem now. When I insert the newly constructed
$refunds into the message, there is a new element wrapping the new inserted
children:

<xsd-complex-type-wrapper xmlns="">

Moreover, it has replaced the actual parent element of the new child, which
should be:

<xsd1:refundRequest>

Any ideas?