ode-user mailing list archives

From Filip Majernik <filip.majer...@gmail.com>
Subject How to insert a new child into a sequence element in the message?
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 20:49:00 GMT
Hi guys,
I have following scenario using ODE 1.3.2: The process receives a message
with more elements <refund> in a sequence. Then it processes them in a
foreach acitvity and should insert them into a request message for another
service.

The process fails with a selection failure at this activity, which is a part
of an assign activity in the foreach loop (if I comment it out, it works,
however with no refund elements in the request):

<bpel:copy>
     <bpel:from>
          <![CDATA[ode:insert-as-last-into($refunds, $refundTmp)]]>
     </bpel:from>
     <bpel:to>
          <![CDATA[$refunds]]>
     </bpel:to>
</bpel:copy>

The variable $refundTmp is properly filled with data and $refunds is also
properly initialized before the foreach loop starts.
Can you please help me? Am I doing something wrong, or is there any issue
about the insert-as-last-into extension??? I really need this to be done as
soon as possible :)

Thank you in advance.
Filip