ode-user mailing list archives

From "Wenfeng ZHAO" <zhaowenf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: Strange selectionFailure in assign activity
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2009 15:07:21 GMT
Hello dawg,

	Two possible issues:
	1) The schema might require the names of all elements, including "name" in "sayHello", be
qualified, please check it. If true, add the prefix to "name" in the <from-spec> section.

	2) Change your schema about "sayHello" from named complexType to named element, as the schema
in my previous mail.

Wenfeng