ode-user mailing list archives

From BlueDiamond <gvna...@in.com>
Subject Re: Develop a new BPEL extension
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 13:40:18 GMT

Please neglect my previous comment. The issue is that, in neither case, my
value is not reaching the method.

If I give ext:encrypt('password'), its working fine. But if I give
ext:encrypt(encStr), the value goes blank string. ext:encrypt($encStr) gives
an assignment fault:

[2009-11-30 19:05:49,437] ERROR -  Assignment Fault:
{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}subLanguageExecutionFault,lineNo=52,faultEx
planation={http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}subLanguageExecutionFault:
null

So, the challenge is that I am not able to send a variable input parameter
to this function.