ode-user mailing list archives

From dawg <zohar.etzi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange selectionFailure in assign activity
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2009 16:21:11 GMT

Finally!!!!

Thanks a million for ending my misery :)

I'm really not sure it's "learning BPEL". Implicit initialisation seems
natural, and since other BPEL engine (at least Sun's one) support it, and it
simplifies the life of the service composer I wonder why ODE doesn't have
it. I think this lack of implicit initialization and more importantly of
accurate error reporting is a problematic and can be time consuming.

Really appreciate the help.

Thanks,
Zohar