ode-user mailing list archives

From dawg <zohar.etzi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: Strange selectionFailure in assign activity
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2009 15:49:40 GMT

Hi Wenfeng,

I'm sorry for the bother, but still nothing seems to help.

I changed per your instructions below, and still it fails in Assign1.

This is the schema as I changed it:

<xs:element name="sayHello">
        <xs:complexType>
            <xs:sequence>
                <xs:element name="name" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0">
                </xs:element>
            </xs:sequence>
        </xs:complexType>
    </xs:element>
    <xs:element name="sayHelloResponse">
        <xs:complexType>
            <xs:sequence>
                <xs:element name="return" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0">
                </xs:element>
            </xs:sequence>
        </xs:complexType>
    </xs:element>

and here's assign4, with added namespace prefix although I suspect this is
not what you meant.

<assign name="Assign4">
            <copy>
                <from>
                    <literal>
                        <svc1:sayHello
xmlns:svc1="http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/HelloService">
                            <svc1:name/>
                        </svc1:sayHello>
                    </literal>
                </from>
                <to>$SayHelloIn.parameters</to>
            </copy>
        </assign>

Still the failure is in Assign 1 that tries to take the input and copy to
name.

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Dawg