ode-user mailing list archives

From dawg <zohar.etzi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Strange selectionFailure in assign activity
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2009 12:00:00 GMT

Hi ZHAO, thanks for your help.

I'm really getting desperate with it.

I added the initialization (as I understand it) which passes just to fail in
assign1. Same failure - selection failure.

<xs:complexType name="sayHello">
        <xs:sequence>
            <xs:element name="name" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0">
            </xs:element>
        </xs:sequence>
    </xs:complexType>
    <xs:complexType name="sayHelloResponse">
        <xs:sequence>
            <xs:element name="return" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0">
            </xs:element>
        </xs:sequence>
    </xs:complexType>

<variables>
        <variable name="SayHelloOut"
xmlns:tns="http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/HelloService"
messageType="tns:sayHelloResponse"/>
        <variable name="SayHelloIn"
xmlns:tns="http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/HelloService"
messageType="tns:sayHello"/>
        <variable name="output"
xmlns:tns="http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/HelloWSDL"
messageType="tns:HelloWSDLOperationResponse"/>
        <variable name="input"
xmlns:tns="http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/HelloWSDL"
messageType="tns:HelloWSDLOperationRequest"/>
    </variables>

<assign name="Assign4">
            <copy>
                <from>
                    <literal>
                        <sayHello>
                            <name/>
                        </sayHello>
                    </literal>
                </from>
                <to>$SayHelloIn.parameters</to>
            </copy>
            <copy>
                <from>
                    <literal>
                        <sayHelloResponse>
                            <return/>
                        </sayHelloResponse>
                    </literal>
                </from>
                <to>$SayHelloOut.parameters</to>
            </copy>
        </assign>
 <assign name="Assign1">
            <copy>
                <from variable="input" part="name"/>
                <to>$SayHelloIn.parameters/name</to>
            </copy>
 </assign>

Do you see a problem with that?

This is so annoying! I'm wasting so much time on NOTHING!

Thanks,
Dawg