ode-user mailing list archives

From dawg <zohar.etzi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange selectionFailure in assign activity
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2009 07:55:09 GMT

Thanks ZHAO,

So I need to explicitly initialize the variables I'm using except those used
in receive, but what is the format for initialization. Everything I try
failed - tried to initialized with an empty string literal, tried what you
suggested below (although I don't understand what it's doing and seems to
copy between incompatible types) and nothing worked. Could you please
clarify what kind of initialization is needed?

Thanks,
Dawg