ode-user mailing list archives

From "ReneR." <Rene_R...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Creating own events in ODE
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 00:30:30 GMT

Ok thx, your post was a really BIG help for me, now i am starting to get it
:)

But what i thought about was creating new Event TYPES. In our case it would
be ConnectionEvents and DataManagementEvents. Is this possible?

My thoughts about that would be to create a new class, that extends the
BpelEvent class, put the basic behavior for all ConnectionEvents in this
class and then create the specific events like ConnectionTimeOut Events that
extend this class.

The main problem could be to add these to the event hierarchie. Is this done
in the same way as with the other events? So if I extend the new Event TYPES
from BPEL Event and add the TYPES to the enum list i am good to go, or would
this be more difficult?

Greetings René