ode-user mailing list archives

From Craig Riecke <Crie...@cxtec.com>
Subject Running Two Instances of Ode
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 15:19:11 GMT
I'm running our QA and Production Ode servers as two web applications in the same tomcat server.
 Lately I've been running into deadlock problems from Derby.  I would bet it's because Derby
is being shared by the two webapps, running in the same JVM.  Does that sound right?  If so,
is there anyway to configure the two Odes and Derby to play nice?  For us, this is preferrable
to setting up another JVM and/or using a client/server database as the Ode backing store ...
if it's possible.