ode-user mailing list archives

From Łukasz Budnik <lukasz.bud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to use partner links in BPEL
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 06:23:51 GMT
Hi all,

Some time ago I wrote a post on my blog about bpel:flow [1] . There is
a perfect example of invoking external Web Service from WS-BPEL.

There is a zip archive provided with both the WS-BPEL process and
AXIS2 arr archive (which may be deployed on Apache ODE of course).

More details and step-by-step procedure in said article :)

cheers,
Łukasz

[1] http://jee-bpel-soa.blogspot.com/2009/09/ws-bpel-flow-activity-and-parallel.html