ode-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ricardo Pereira <ricardo.sele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does ode accept 10 threads at the same time? org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.DatabaseException
Date Sat, 12 Sep 2009 16:18:19 GMT
Hi,

I don't know if you are still looking at this case, but I've looking around
and there are some people which has this Locking problems too, about the
Derby database. In your site you say this

"The Ode WAR includes its own embedded database
(Derby<http://db.apache.org/derby>)
so you don't have to worry about configuring any external database for now."

HavenĀ“t you ever had this kind of situations? Did you make scalability tests
to a process?

Please 'im stuck at this point since 3 days ago and i have to move on. I
need to make some scalability tests and i'm getting this problems.

Tell me something ASAP

Thanks
Ricardo

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 1:42 AM, Ricardo Pereira
<ricardo.selecta@gmail.com>wrote:

> The previous email was returned so i'm re-emailing it.
>
> Hello Milinda, I put the *ode-axis2.properties file (in attach) in the
> directory *but the result remains the same. I'm also sending the log file
> in attachment. In this log it is possible to watch that there is an
> exception that is allways thrown:
>
> java.sql.SQLTransactionRollbackException: A lock could not be obtained
> within the time requested
>
> I have seen some foruns about this matter and some of them talk about the
> Derby DB which you have refered before. I don't use the Derby DB in my code,
> is it possible that it is being used by ODE? If so how can i solve this?
>
> You have made scalability tests to ODE, is it normal that the processes get
> much more execution time when invoked by 10 requests at the same time ?
>
> Please i need your help.
>
> Thanks
>
>
> On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 1:34 AM, Ricardo Pereira <
> ricardo.selecta@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello Milinda, I put the *ode-axis2.properties file (in attach) in the
>> directory *but the result remains the same. I'm also sending the log file
>> in attachment. In this log it is possible to watch that there is an
>> exception that is allways thrown:
>>
>> java.sql.SQLTransactionRollbackException: A lock could not be obtained
>> within the time requested
>>
>> I have seen some foruns about this matter and some of them talk about the
>> Derby DB which you have refered before. I don't use the Derby DB in my code,
>> is it possible that it is being used by ODE? If so how can i solve this?
>>
>> You have made scalability tests to ODE, is it normal that the processes
>> get much more execution time when invoked by 10 requests at the same time ?
>>
>> Please i need your help.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 7:06 PM, Milinda Pathirage <
>> milinda.pathirage@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Can you create ode-axis2.properties file in WEB-INF/conf directory and
>>> try
>>> out different values for thread pool max and min. This will allow you to
>>> find the right balance between thread pool max and maximum concurrency
>>> handle by ODE.
>>>
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Milinda
>>>
>>> On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 9:49 PM, Ricardo Pereira
>>> <ricardo.selecta@gmail.com>wrote:
>>>
>>> > Hi, in attachment there is the spread sheet where i'm taking the
>>> > statistics.
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 3:12 PM, Milinda Pathirage <
>>> > milinda.pathirage@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> >
>>> >> Sorry forgot the attachment.
>>> >>
>>> >>
>>> >>
>>> >> On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 7:42 PM, Milinda Pathirage <
>>> >> milinda.pathirage@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> >>
>>> >>> I saw  something like this. Can you please put it in a spread sheet
>>> or
>>> >>> send a image.
>>> >>>
>>> >>> Thanks
>>> >>> Milinda
>>> >>>
>>> >>>
>>> >>> On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 6:57 PM, Ricardo Pereira <
>>> >>> ricardo.selecta@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> >>>
>>> >>>> Ok, thanks.
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>> Is it better now? The time is measured un miliseconds. The column
>>> "nr
>>> >>>> clients" means the number of clients at the same time.
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>> nr clients   Client 1   Client 2  Client 3  Client 4   Client 5
>>> Client
>>> >>>> 6
>>> >>>> Client 7  Client 8  Client 9   Client 10  1 1471
>>>  2
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>> 2367
>>> >>>> 2795                  3 4125 4695 4930                4 2082 4079
>>> 3572
>>> >>>> 4440
>>> >>>>             5 6349 7546 5474 5193 5735            6 8004 7895 6385
>>> 7810
>>> >>>> 7232 7821          7 5803 14817 6711 3279 13987 6176 14519        8
>>> >>>> 67225
>>> >>>> 48365 62430 65197 57423 60281 59610 55120      9 4689 4674 91359
>>> 93934
>>> >>>> 72918
>>> >>>> 92163 91846 92255 94025    10 75327 88057 34761 84558 88647 18617
>>> 36859
>>> >>>> 64603 42752
>>> >>>> 39783
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>> On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Milinda Pathirage <
>>> >>>> milinda.pathirage@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>> > Hi Ricardo,
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> > there is a formatting issue in your statistics. Can reformat it
>>> and
>>> >>>> send.
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> > Thanks
>>> >>>> > Milinda
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> > On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 6:27 PM, Milinda Pathirage <
>>> >>>> > milinda.pathirage@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> > > Hi Ricardo,
>>> >>>> > >
>>> >>>> > > I am busy with a client issue. I'll get back to your problem
>>> ASAP.
>>> >>>> > >
>>> >>>> > > Thanks
>>> >>>> > > Milinda
>>> >>>> > >
>>> >>>> > >
>>> >>>> > > On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 5:22 PM, Ricardo Pereira <
>>> >>>> > ricardo.selecta@gmail.com
>>> >>>> > > > wrote:
>>> >>>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> Hello Milinda,
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> > >> Sorry for asking i know you probably are busy, but are you
>>> still on
>>> >>>> the
>>> >>>> > >> case?
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> > >> Thanks,
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> > >> Ricardo
>>> >>>> > >> On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 3:02 PM, Ricardo Pereira
>>> >>>> > >> <ricardo.selecta@gmail.com>wrote:
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> > >> > I suppose that the ode-axis2.properties file should be in the
>>> >>>> > >> > \webapps\ode\WEB-INF\conf directory right? But that file
>>> isn't
>>> >>>> there.
>>> >>>> > >> There
>>> >>>> > >> > is just one file that is axis2.xml.
>>> >>>> > >> >
>>> >>>> > >> > I have taking some statistics and watch this table. The left
>>> >>>> column
>>> >>>> > >> shows
>>> >>>> > >> > the number of clients at the same time. The other columns
>>> show
>>> >>>> the
>>> >>>> > time
>>> >>>> > >> in
>>> >>>> > >> > miliseconds of the arrival of the response. The statistics of
>>> the
>>> >>>> 10th
>>> >>>> > >> > client was in one test that luckly theres was no problem with
>>> >>>> locks.
>>> >>>> > The
>>> >>>> > >> > invocation times are very high do you think that increasing
>>> the
>>> >>>> > >> > ode-axis2.db.pool.max variable will avoid the locks problem
>>> and
>>> >>>> the
>>> >>>> > high
>>> >>>> > >> > times?
>>> >>>> > >> >
>>> >>>> > >> > Thanks
>>> >>>> > >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >  ODE  1 1471                    2 2367 2795
>>>  3
>>> >>>> 4125
>>> >>>> > 4695
>>> >>>> > >> > 4930                4 2082 4079 3572 4440              5 6349
>>> >>>> 7546
>>> >>>> > 5474
>>> >>>> > >> > 5193 5735            6 8004 7895 6385 7810 7232 7821
>>>  7
>>> >>>> 5803
>>> >>>> > >> 14817
>>> >>>> > >> > 6711 3279 13987 6176 14519        8 67225 48365 62430 65197
>>> 57423
>>> >>>> > 60281
>>> >>>> > >> > 59610 55120      9 4689 4674 91359 93934 72918 92163 91846
>>> 92255
>>> >>>> 94025
>>> >>>> > >> > 10 75327 88057 34761 84558 88647 18617 36859 64603 42752
>>> 39783
>>> >>>> > >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >
>>> >>>> > >> > On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 11:36 AM, Milinda Pathirage <
>>> >>>> > >> > milinda.pathirage@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> >>>> > >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> If you are using internal data source configuration, you can
>>> >>>> increase
>>> >>>> > >> the
>>> >>>> > >> >> DB
>>> >>>> > >> >> connection pool size using ode-axis2.db.pool.max property in
>>> >>>> > >> >> ode-axis2.properties file.
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >> >> Thanks,
>>> >>>> > >> >> Milinda
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >> >> On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 3:10 PM, Ricardo Pereira
>>> >>>> > >> >> <ricardo.selecta@gmail.com>wrote:
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > Hello Milinda,
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > I think that increasing time out its not a good idea
>>> because
>>> >>>> with
>>> >>>> > one
>>> >>>> > >> >> > invocation the process ran in about 1,5s when i ran it
>>> using 9
>>> >>>> > >> >> invocations
>>> >>>> > >> >> > it takes much more, about 80 secs. When I invoke it using
>>> 10
>>> >>>> > requests
>>> >>>> > >> it
>>> >>>> > >> >> > gives that Lock problems. I'm using this in a SOA so this
>>> >>>> > >> transactions
>>> >>>> > >> >> has
>>> >>>> > >> >> > to be fast.
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > The other sugestion you said can probably help but i don't
>>> >>>> know how
>>> >>>> > >> to
>>> >>>> > >> >> > increase the number of connections of the connection pool.
>>> How
>>> >>>> can
>>> >>>> > i
>>> >>>> > >> do
>>> >>>> > >> >> it?
>>> >>>> > >> >> > Do you have any more ideas?
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > Thanks for your support
>>> >>>> > >> >> > Ricardo
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 2:03 AM, Milinda Pathirage <
>>> >>>> > >> >> > milinda.pathirage@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > Hi Ricardo,
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > I didn't have time to look at your problem yesterday.
>>> I'll
>>> >>>> look
>>> >>>> > at
>>> >>>> > >> it
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > today.
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > It seems to me that it's a problem with JDBC connection
>>> >>>> pool.
>>> >>>> > >> >> Application
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > wait for 30000ms and no JDBC connection was available
>>> >>>> because all
>>> >>>> > >> the
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > connections in the pool are checked out to other
>>> threads.
>>> >>>> You can
>>> >>>> > >> try
>>> >>>> > >> >> to
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > solve this by increasing time out or increasing number
>>> of
>>> >>>> > >> connections
>>> >>>> > >> >> in
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > connection pool.
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > Thanks
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > Milinda
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 11:12 PM, Ricardo Pereira
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > <ricardo.selecta@gmail.com>wrote:
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > > Milinda, i tried again to invoke the process using
>>> Jmeter.
>>> >>>> It
>>> >>>> > >> seems
>>> >>>> > >> >> to
>>> >>>> > >> >> > be
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > > some problem with the Locks, and now didn't give the
>>> >>>> database
>>> >>>> > >> error
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > > exception. The exception returned is below. I'm
>>> sending in
>>> >>>> > attach
>>> >>>> > >> >> the
>>> >>>> > >> >> > log
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > > file of this invocation.
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > > I don't know if I understood about the Derby DB. Could
>>> you
>>> >>>> me
>>> >>>> > >> more
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > precise?
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > > I apreciate your help
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > > thanks
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > > PS: If you can't receive the log file in attach tell
>>> me a
>>> >>>> way
>>> >>>> > to
>>> >>>> > >> >> send
>>> >>>> > >> >> > it
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > to
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > > you.
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > > <?xml version='1.0'
>>> encoding='utf-8'?><soapenv:Envelope
>>> >>>> > >> >> xmlns:soapenv="
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > > http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >     <soapenv:Body>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >         <soapenv:Fault xmlns:soapenv="
>>> >>>> > >> >> http://incubator.apache.org/ode
>>> >>>> > >> >> > ">
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >         <faultcode>soapenv:Fault</faultcode>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >         <faultstring>Timeout or execution error when
>>> >>>> waiting
>>> >>>> > for
>>> >>>> > >> >> > response
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > > to MEX {MyRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr4ko4i9c6o9i [Client
>>> >>>> > >> >> > hqejbhcnphr4ko4i9c6o9h]
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > > calling {
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/ProcessosCadastrais/actualizarIMIWSDL}actualizarIMIWSDLService.actualizarIMI(...)<http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/ProcessosCadastrais/actualizarIMIWSDL%7DactualizarIMIWSDLService.actualizarIMI%28...%29>
>>> <
>>> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/ProcessosCadastrais/actualizarIMIWSDL%7DactualizarIMIWSDLService.actualizarIMI%28...%29
>>> >
>>> >>>> <
>>> >>>>
>>> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/ProcessosCadastrais/actualizarIMIWSDL%7DactualizarIMIWSDLService.actualizarIMI%28...%29
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> > <
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/ProcessosCadastrais/actualizarIMIWSDL%7DactualizarIMIWSDLService.actualizarIMI%28...%29
>>> >>>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> <
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/ProcessosCadastrais/actualizarIMIWSDL%7DactualizarIMIWSDLService.actualizarIMI%28...%29
>>> >>>> > >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> <
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/ProcessosCadastrais/actualizarIMIWSDL%7DactualizarIMIWSDLService.actualizarIMI%28...%29
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > <
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/ProcessosCadastrais/actualizarIMIWSDL%7DactualizarIMIWSDLService.actualizarIMI%28...%29
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > <
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/ProcessosCadastrais/actualizarIMIWSDL%7DactualizarIMIWSDLService.actualizarIMI%28...%29
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >}
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > > java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Message
>>> exchange
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.MyRoleMessageExchangeImpl$ResponseFuture@191e630timedout
>>> >>>> > >> >> (120000
>>> >>>> > >> >> > ms) when waiting for a
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>>
>>> response!</faultstring><detail><Exception>org.apache.ode.axis2.OdeFault:
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > > Timeout or execution error when waiting for response
>>> to
>>> >>>> MEX
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > > {MyRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr4ko4i9c6o9i [Client
>>> >>>> > hqejbhcnphr4ko4i9c6o9h]
>>> >>>> > >> >> > calling
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > {
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/ProcessosCadastrais/actualizarIMIWSDL}actualizarIMIWSDLService.actualizarIMI(...)<http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/ProcessosCadastrais/actualizarIMIWSDL%7DactualizarIMIWSDLService.actualizarIMI%28...%29>
>>> <
>>> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/ProcessosCadastrais/actualizarIMIWSDL%7DactualizarIMIWSDLService.actualizarIMI%28...%29
>>> >
>>> >>>> <
>>> >>>>
>>> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/ProcessosCadastrais/actualizarIMIWSDL%7DactualizarIMIWSDLService.actualizarIMI%28...%29
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> > <
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/ProcessosCadastrais/actualizarIMIWSDL%7DactualizarIMIWSDLService.actualizarIMI%28...%29
>>> >>>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> <
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/ProcessosCadastrais/actualizarIMIWSDL%7DactualizarIMIWSDLService.actualizarIMI%28...%29
>>> >>>> > >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> <
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/ProcessosCadastrais/actualizarIMIWSDL%7DactualizarIMIWSDLService.actualizarIMI%28...%29
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > <
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/ProcessosCadastrais/actualizarIMIWSDL%7DactualizarIMIWSDLService.actualizarIMI%28...%29
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > <
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/ProcessosCadastrais/actualizarIMIWSDL%7DactualizarIMIWSDLService.actualizarIMI%28...%29
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >}
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > > java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Message
>>> exchange
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.MyRoleMessageExchangeImpl$ResponseFuture@191e630timedout
>>> >>>> > >> >> (120000
>>> >>>> > >> >> > ms) when waiting for a response!&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >     at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEService.onAxisMessageExchange(ODEService.java:168)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >     at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(ODEMessageReceiver.java:67)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >     at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(ODEMessageReceiver.java:50)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >     at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:96)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >     at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:145)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >     at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:275)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >     at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:120)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >     at
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >     at
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >     at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >     at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >     at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >     at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >     at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >     at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >     at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >     at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >     at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:845)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >     at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >     at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> </Exception></detail></soapenv:Fault></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > > On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Ricardo Pereira <
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > ricardo.selecta@gmail.com
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > > > wrote:
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >> Hi Milinda,
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >> the version is Apache ODE 1.3.2
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >> On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 1:44 PM, Milinda Pathirage <
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >> milinda.pathirage@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> Hi Ricardo,
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> Can you tell me the ODe version you used for the
>>> test.
>>> >>>> 1.3 or
>>> >>>> > >> >> trunk?
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> Thanks,
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> Milinda
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Ricardo Pereira
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> <ricardo.selecta@gmail.com>wrote:
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > No, i'm not using Derby DB, its just a process
>>> that
>>> >>>> invokes
>>> >>>> > a
>>> >>>> > >> >> web
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> service.
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > I
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > tested the web service also with 10 requests with
>>> >>>> jmeter
>>> >>>> > and
>>> >>>> > >> the
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> responses
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > were positive, no problem. When i send 10 requests
>>> to
>>> >>>> ODE
>>> >>>> > it
>>> >>>> > >> >> gives
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> these
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > errors and the response of the process is below.
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > Any idea? If you want more info, ask me.
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > <?xml version='1.0'
>>> >>>> encoding='utf-8'?><soapenv:Envelope
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > xmlns:soapenv="
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> "><soapenv:Body><soapenv:Fault
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > xmlns:java="java:package
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi"><faultcode>java:org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.ContextException</faultcode><faultstring>Database
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> error.</faultstring><detail><Exception>org.apache.ode.axis2.OdeFault:
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > Database error.&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEService.onAxisMessageExchange(ODEService.java:148)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(ODEMessageReceiver.java:67)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(ODEMessageReceiver.java:50)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:96)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:145)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:275)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:120)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:845)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > Caused by:
>>> org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.ContextException:
>>> >>>> > >> Database
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> error.&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.schedulePersistedJob(SimpleScheduler.java:307)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.schedulePersistedJob(SimpleScheduler.java:264)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.MyRoleMessageExchangeImpl.invoke(MyRoleMessageExchangeImpl.java:153)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEService.onAxisMessageExchange(ODEService.java:128)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    ... 20 more&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > Caused by:
>>> >>>> > org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.DatabaseException:
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > java.sql.SQLException&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.JdbcDelegate.insertJob(JdbcDelegate.java:155)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.schedulePersistedJob(SimpleScheduler.java:288)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    ... 23 more&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > Caused by: java.sql.SQLException&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.tranql.connector.jdbc.DataSource.getConnection(DataSource.java:61)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.JdbcDelegate.getConnection(JdbcDelegate.java:248)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.JdbcDelegate.insertJob(JdbcDelegate.java:138)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    ... 24 more&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > Caused by: No ManagedConnections available within
>>> >>>> > configured
>>> >>>> > >> >> > blocking
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > timeout ( 30000 [ms] ) for pool
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.SinglePoolConnectionInterceptor@1f06d35
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > &#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.AbstractSinglePoolConnectionInterceptor.getConnection(AbstractSinglePoolConnectionInterceptor.java:80)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.TransactionEnlistingInterceptor.getConnection(TransactionEnlistingInterceptor.java:46)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.TransactionCachingInterceptor.getConnection(TransactionCachingInterceptor.java:88)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionHandleInterceptor.getConnection(ConnectionHandleInterceptor.java:43)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.TCCLInterceptor.getConnection(TCCLInterceptor.java:39)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionTrackingInterceptor.getConnection(ConnectionTrackingInterceptor.java:66)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.AbstractConnectionManager.allocateConnection(AbstractConnectionManager.java:87)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.tranql.connector.jdbc.DataSource.getConnection(DataSource.java:56)&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >    ... 26 more&#xd;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> </Exception></detail></soapenv:Fault></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 12:12 PM, Milinda Pathirage
>>> <
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > milinda.pathirage@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > Hi Ricardo,
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > Are you using embedded Derby DB for this test?
>>> >>>> According
>>> >>>> > to
>>> >>>> > >> my
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> experience
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > embedded Derby database is not suitable for this
>>> >>>> type of
>>> >>>> > >> >> > scenarios.
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> It's
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > better to use external DB like MySQL for
>>> testing.
>>> >>>> Also
>>> >>>> > it's
>>> >>>> > >> >> > better
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > to
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> use
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > data source support provide by your application
>>> >>>> server.
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > Thanks
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > Milinda
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 3:11 PM, Ricardo Pereira
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > <ricardo.selecta@gmail.com>wrote:
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > > Hello,
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > > I'm using jmeter to send 10 request almost at
>>> the
>>> >>>> same
>>> >>>> > >> time
>>> >>>> > >> >> to
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > test
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> the
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > > scalability of a process deployed in ODE.
>>> >>>> Unfortunately
>>> >>>> > >> i'm
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > getting
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > these
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > > exceptions in the log.
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > > If i run the test in different times the
>>> process
>>> >>>> runs
>>> >>>> > in
>>> >>>> > >> >> about
>>> >>>> > >> >> > 2
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> secs.
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > > How can I make ODE accept 10 threads at the
>>> same
>>> >>>> time?
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > > I hope for an answer as soon as you can
>>> please.
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > > Thank you very much for the support.
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > > Ricardo
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > > ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(108) | Database
>>> error.
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.DatabaseException:
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > java.sql.SQLException
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.JdbcDelegate.insertJob(JdbcDelegate.java:155)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.schedulePersistedJob(SimpleScheduler.java:288)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.schedulePersistedJob(SimpleScheduler.java:264)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.MyRoleMessageExchangeImpl.invoke(MyRoleMessageExchangeImpl.java:153)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEService.onAxisMessageExchange(ODEService.java:128)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(ODEMessageReceiver.java:67)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(ODEMessageReceiver.java:50)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:96)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:145)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:275)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:120)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:845)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > > Caused by: java.sql.SQLException
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>>
>>> org.tranql.connector.jdbc.DataSource.getConnection(DataSource.java:61)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.JdbcDelegate.getConnection(JdbcDelegate.java:248)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.JdbcDelegate.insertJob(JdbcDelegate.java:138)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    ... 24 more
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > > Caused by: No ManagedConnections available
>>> within
>>> >>>> > >> configured
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> blocking
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > > timeout ( 30000 [ms] ) for pool
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.SinglePoolConnectionInterceptor@1f06d35
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.AbstractSinglePoolConnectionInterceptor.getConnection(AbstractSinglePoolConnectionInterceptor.java:80)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.TransactionEnlistingInterceptor.getConnection(TransactionEnlistingInterceptor.java:46)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.TransactionCachingInterceptor.getConnection(TransactionCachingInterceptor.java:88)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionHandleInterceptor.getConnection(ConnectionHandleInterceptor.java:43)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.TCCLInterceptor.getConnection(TCCLInterceptor.java:39)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionTrackingInterceptor.getConnection(ConnectionTrackingInterceptor.java:66)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.AbstractConnectionManager.allocateConnection(AbstractConnectionManager.java:87)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    at
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>>
>>> org.tranql.connector.jdbc.DataSource.getConnection(DataSource.java:56)
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >    ... 26 more
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > --
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > Milinda Pathirage
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > Senior Software Engineer & Project Lead; WSO2
>>> BPS;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> http://wso2.org/bps
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > WSO2 <http://wso2.org/bps%0AWSO2> Inc.;
>>> >>>> http://wso2.com
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > E-mail: milinda@wso2.com,
>>> >>>> milinda.pathirage@gmail.com
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > > Blog: http://mpathirage.com
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> --
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> Milinda Pathirage
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> Senior Software Engineer & Project Lead; WSO2 BPS;
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> http://wso2.org/bps
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> WSO2 <http://wso2.org/bps%0AWSO2> Inc.;
>>> http://wso2.com
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> E-mail: milinda@wso2.com,
>>> milinda.pathirage@gmail.com
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>> Blog: http://mpathirage.com
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >>
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > --
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > Milinda Pathirage
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > Senior Software Engineer & Project Lead; WSO2 BPS;
>>> >>>> > >> >> http://wso2.org/bps
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > WSO2 <http://wso2.org/bps%0AWSO2> Inc.; http://wso2.com
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > E-mail: milinda@wso2.com, milinda.pathirage@gmail.com
>>> >>>> > >> >> > > Blog: http://mpathirage.com
>>> >>>> > >> >> > >
>>> >>>> > >> >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >> >> --
>>> >>>> > >> >> Milinda Pathirage
>>> >>>> > >> >> Senior Software Engineer & Product Manager WSO2 BPS;
>>> >>>> > >> http://wso2.org/bps
>>> >>>> > >> >> WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
>>> >>>> > >> >> E-mail: milinda@wso2.com, milinda.pathirage@gmail.com
>>> >>>> > >> >> Web: http://mpathirage.com
>>> >>>> > >> >> Blog: http://blog.mpathirage.com
>>> >>>> > >> >>
>>> >>>> > >> >
>>> >>>> > >> >
>>> >>>> > >>
>>> >>>> > >
>>> >>>> > >
>>> >>>> > >
>>> >>>> > > --
>>> >>>> > > Milinda Pathirage
>>> >>>> > > Senior Software Engineer & Product Manager WSO2 BPS;
>>> >>>> http://wso2.org/bps
>>> >>>> > > WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
>>> >>>> > > E-mail: milinda@wso2.com, milinda.pathirage@gmail.com
>>> >>>> > > Web: http://mpathirage.com
>>> >>>> > > Blog: http://blog.mpathirage.com
>>> >>>> > >
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>> > --
>>> >>>> > Milinda Pathirage
>>> >>>> > Senior Software Engineer & Product Manager WSO2 BPS;
>>> >>>> http://wso2.org/bps
>>> >>>> > WSO2 <http://wso2.org/bps%0AWSO2> Inc.; http://wso2.com
>>> >>>> > E-mail: milinda@wso2.com, milinda.pathirage@gmail.com
>>> >>>> > Web: http://mpathirage.com
>>> >>>> > Blog: http://blog.mpathirage.com
>>> >>>> >
>>> >>>>
>>> >>>
>>> >>>
>>> >>>
>>> >>> --
>>> >>> Milinda Pathirage
>>> >>> Senior Software Engineer & Product Manager WSO2 BPS;
>>> http://wso2.org/bps
>>> >>> WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
>>> >>> E-mail: milinda@wso2.com, milinda.pathirage@gmail.com
>>> >>> Web: http://mpathirage.com
>>> >>> Blog: http://blog.mpathirage.com
>>> >>>
>>> >>
>>> >>
>>> >>
>>> >> --
>>> >> Milinda Pathirage
>>> >> Senior Software Engineer & Product Manager WSO2 BPS;
>>> http://wso2.org/bps
>>> >> WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
>>> >> E-mail: milinda@wso2.com, milinda.pathirage@gmail.com
>>> >> Web: http://mpathirage.com
>>> >> Blog: http://blog.mpathirage.com
>>> >>
>>> >
>>> >
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Milinda Pathirage
>>> Senior Software Engineer & Product Manager WSO2 BPS; http://wso2.org/bps
>>> WSO2 <http://wso2.org/bps%0AWSO2> Inc.; http://wso2.com
>>> E-mail: milinda@wso2.com, milinda.pathirage@gmail.com
>>> Web: http://mpathirage.com
>>> Blog: http://blog.mpathirage.com
>>>
>>
>>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message