ode-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ricardo Pereira <ricardo.sele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does ode accept 10 threads at the same time? org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.DatabaseException
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 11:52:58 GMT
Hello Milinda,

Sorry for asking i know you probably are busy, but are you still on the
case?


Thanks,

Ricardo
On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 3:02 PM, Ricardo Pereira
<ricardo.selecta@gmail.com>wrote:

> I suppose that the ode-axis2.properties file should be in the
> \webapps\ode\WEB-INF\conf directory right? But that file isn't there. There
> is just one file that is axis2.xml.
>
> I have taking some statistics and watch this table. The left column shows
> the number of clients at the same time. The other columns show the time in
> miliseconds of the arrival of the response. The statistics of the 10th
> client was in one test that luckly theres was no problem with locks. The
> invocation times are very high do you think that increasing the
> ode-axis2.db.pool.max variable will avoid the locks problem and the high
> times?
>
> Thanks
>
>
>  ODE  1 1471                    2 2367 2795                  3 4125 4695
> 4930                4 2082 4079 3572 4440              5 6349 7546 5474
> 5193 5735            6 8004 7895 6385 7810 7232 7821          7 5803 14817
> 6711 3279 13987 6176 14519        8 67225 48365 62430 65197 57423 60281
> 59610 55120      9 4689 4674 91359 93934 72918 92163 91846 92255 94025
> 10 75327 88057 34761 84558 88647 18617 36859 64603 42752 39783
>
>
> On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 11:36 AM, Milinda Pathirage <
> milinda.pathirage@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> If you are using internal data source configuration, you can increase the
>> DB
>> connection pool size using ode-axis2.db.pool.max property in
>> ode-axis2.properties file.
>>
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Milinda
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 3:10 PM, Ricardo Pereira
>> <ricardo.selecta@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>> > Hello Milinda,
>> >
>> > I think that increasing time out its not a good idea because with one
>> > invocation the process ran in about 1,5s when i ran it using 9
>> invocations
>> > it takes much more, about 80 secs. When I invoke it using 10 requests it
>> > gives that Lock problems. I'm using this in a SOA so this transactions
>> has
>> > to be fast.
>> >
>> > The other sugestion you said can probably help but i don't know how to
>> > increase the number of connections of the connection pool. How can i do
>> it?
>> > Do you have any more ideas?
>> >
>> > Thanks for your support
>> > Ricardo
>> >
>> > On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 2:03 AM, Milinda Pathirage <
>> > milinda.pathirage@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > > Hi Ricardo,
>> > >
>> > > I didn't have time to look at your problem yesterday. I'll look at it
>> > > today.
>> > > It seems to me that it's a problem with JDBC connection pool.
>> Application
>> > > wait for 30000ms and no JDBC connection was available because all the
>> > > connections in the pool are checked out to other threads. You can try
>> to
>> > > solve this by increasing time out or increasing number of connections
>> in
>> > > connection pool.
>> > >
>> > > Thanks
>> > > Milinda
>> > >
>> > > On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 11:12 PM, Ricardo Pereira
>> > > <ricardo.selecta@gmail.com>wrote:
>> > >
>> > > > Milinda, i tried again to invoke the process using Jmeter. It seems
>> to
>> > be
>> > > > some problem with the Locks, and now didn't give the database error
>> > > > exception. The exception returned is below. I'm sending in attach
>> the
>> > log
>> > > > file of this invocation.
>> > > >
>> > > > I don't know if I understood about the Derby DB. Could you me more
>> > > precise?
>> > > >
>> > > > I apreciate your help
>> > > > thanks
>> > > >
>> > > > PS: If you can't receive the log file in attach tell me a way to
>> send
>> > it
>> > > to
>> > > > you.
>> > > >
>> > > > <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?><soapenv:Envelope
>> xmlns:soapenv="
>> > > > http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
>> > > >     <soapenv:Body>
>> > > >         <soapenv:Fault xmlns:soapenv="
>> http://incubator.apache.org/ode
>> > ">
>> > > >         <faultcode>soapenv:Fault</faultcode>
>> > > >         <faultstring>Timeout or execution error when waiting
for
>> > response
>> > > > to MEX {MyRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr4ko4i9c6o9i [Client
>> > hqejbhcnphr4ko4i9c6o9h]
>> > > > calling {
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/ProcessosCadastrais/actualizarIMIWSDL}actualizarIMIWSDLService.actualizarIMI(...)<http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/ProcessosCadastrais/actualizarIMIWSDL%7DactualizarIMIWSDLService.actualizarIMI%28...%29>
>> <
>> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/ProcessosCadastrais/actualizarIMIWSDL%7DactualizarIMIWSDLService.actualizarIMI%28...%29
>> >
>> > <
>> >
>> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/ProcessosCadastrais/actualizarIMIWSDL%7DactualizarIMIWSDLService.actualizarIMI%28...%29
>> > >
>> > > <
>> > >
>> >
>> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/ProcessosCadastrais/actualizarIMIWSDL%7DactualizarIMIWSDLService.actualizarIMI%28...%29
>> > > >}
>> > > > java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Message exchange
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.MyRoleMessageExchangeImpl$ResponseFuture@191e630timedout
>> (120000
>> > ms) when waiting for a
>> > > >
>> > response!</faultstring><detail><Exception>org.apache.ode.axis2.OdeFault:
>> > > > Timeout or execution error when waiting for response to MEX
>> > > > {MyRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr4ko4i9c6o9i [Client hqejbhcnphr4ko4i9c6o9h]
>> > calling
>> > > {
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/ProcessosCadastrais/actualizarIMIWSDL}actualizarIMIWSDLService.actualizarIMI(...)<http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/ProcessosCadastrais/actualizarIMIWSDL%7DactualizarIMIWSDLService.actualizarIMI%28...%29>
>> <
>> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/ProcessosCadastrais/actualizarIMIWSDL%7DactualizarIMIWSDLService.actualizarIMI%28...%29
>> >
>> > <
>> >
>> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/ProcessosCadastrais/actualizarIMIWSDL%7DactualizarIMIWSDLService.actualizarIMI%28...%29
>> > >
>> > > <
>> > >
>> >
>> http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/ProcessosCadastrais/actualizarIMIWSDL%7DactualizarIMIWSDLService.actualizarIMI%28...%29
>> > > >}
>> > > > java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Message exchange
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.MyRoleMessageExchangeImpl$ResponseFuture@191e630timedout
>> (120000
>> > ms) when waiting for a response!&#xd;
>> > > >     at
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEService.onAxisMessageExchange(ODEService.java:168)&#xd;
>> > > >     at
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(ODEMessageReceiver.java:67)&#xd;
>> > > >     at
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(ODEMessageReceiver.java:50)&#xd;
>> > > >     at
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:96)&#xd;
>> > > >     at
>> > > org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:145)&#xd;
>> > > >     at
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:275)&#xd;
>> > > >     at
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:120)&#xd;
>> > > >     at
>> > javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)&#xd;
>> > > >     at
>> > javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)&#xd;
>> > > >     at
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)&#xd;
>> > > >     at
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)&#xd;
>> > > >     at
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)&#xd;
>> > > >     at
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)&#xd;
>> > > >     at
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)&#xd;
>> > > >     at
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)&#xd;
>> > > >     at
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)&#xd;
>> > > >     at
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)&#xd;
>> > > >     at
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:845)&#xd;
>> > > >     at
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)&#xd;
>> > > >     at
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)&#xd;
>> > > >     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)&#xd;
>> > > >
>> </Exception></detail></soapenv:Fault></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
>> > > >
>> > > > On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Ricardo Pereira <
>> > > ricardo.selecta@gmail.com
>> > > > > wrote:
>> > > >
>> > > >> Hi Milinda,
>> > > >>
>> > > >> the version is Apache ODE 1.3.2
>> > > >>
>> > > >>
>> > > >> On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 1:44 PM, Milinda Pathirage <
>> > > >> milinda.pathirage@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > > >>
>> > > >>> Hi Ricardo,
>> > > >>>
>> > > >>> Can you tell me the ODe version you used for the test. 1.3
or
>> trunk?
>> > > >>>
>> > > >>> Thanks,
>> > > >>> Milinda
>> > > >>>
>> > > >>> On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Ricardo Pereira
>> > > >>> <ricardo.selecta@gmail.com>wrote:
>> > > >>>
>> > > >>> > No, i'm not using Derby DB, its just a process that invokes
a
>> web
>> > > >>> service.
>> > > >>> > I
>> > > >>> > tested the web service also with 10 requests with jmeter
and the
>> > > >>> responses
>> > > >>> > were positive, no problem. When i send 10 requests to
ODE it
>> gives
>> > > >>> these
>> > > >>> > errors and the response of the process is below.
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> > Any idea? If you want more info, ask me.
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> > <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?><soapenv:Envelope
>> > > xmlns:soapenv="
>> > > >>> > http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
>> > > >>> "><soapenv:Body><soapenv:Fault
>> > > >>> > xmlns:java="java:package
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi"><faultcode>java:org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.ContextException</faultcode><faultstring>Database
>> > > >>> >
>> > error.</faultstring><detail><Exception>org.apache.ode.axis2.OdeFault:
>> > > >>> > Database error.&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEService.onAxisMessageExchange(ODEService.java:148)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(ODEMessageReceiver.java:67)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(ODEMessageReceiver.java:50)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:96)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>>
>> org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:145)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:275)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:120)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:845)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)&#xd;
>> > > >>> > Caused by: org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.ContextException:
Database
>> > > >>> error.&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.schedulePersistedJob(SimpleScheduler.java:307)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.schedulePersistedJob(SimpleScheduler.java:264)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.MyRoleMessageExchangeImpl.invoke(MyRoleMessageExchangeImpl.java:153)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEService.onAxisMessageExchange(ODEService.java:128)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    ... 20 more&#xd;
>> > > >>> > Caused by: org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.DatabaseException:
>> > > >>> > java.sql.SQLException&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.JdbcDelegate.insertJob(JdbcDelegate.java:155)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.schedulePersistedJob(SimpleScheduler.java:288)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    ... 23 more&#xd;
>> > > >>> > Caused by: java.sql.SQLException&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.tranql.connector.jdbc.DataSource.getConnection(DataSource.java:61)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.JdbcDelegate.getConnection(JdbcDelegate.java:248)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.JdbcDelegate.insertJob(JdbcDelegate.java:138)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    ... 24 more&#xd;
>> > > >>> > Caused by: No ManagedConnections available within configured
>> > blocking
>> > > >>> > timeout ( 30000 [ms] ) for pool
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.SinglePoolConnectionInterceptor@1f06d35
>> > > >>> > &#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.AbstractSinglePoolConnectionInterceptor.getConnection(AbstractSinglePoolConnectionInterceptor.java:80)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.TransactionEnlistingInterceptor.getConnection(TransactionEnlistingInterceptor.java:46)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.TransactionCachingInterceptor.getConnection(TransactionCachingInterceptor.java:88)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionHandleInterceptor.getConnection(ConnectionHandleInterceptor.java:43)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.TCCLInterceptor.getConnection(TCCLInterceptor.java:39)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionTrackingInterceptor.getConnection(ConnectionTrackingInterceptor.java:66)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.AbstractConnectionManager.allocateConnection(AbstractConnectionManager.java:87)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    at
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.tranql.connector.jdbc.DataSource.getConnection(DataSource.java:56)&#xd;
>> > > >>> >    ... 26 more&#xd;
>> > > >>> >
>> > >
>> </Exception></detail></soapenv:Fault></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> > On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 12:12 PM, Milinda Pathirage <
>> > > >>> > milinda.pathirage@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>> > > Hi Ricardo,
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> > > Are you using embedded Derby DB for this test? According
to my
>> > > >>> experience
>> > > >>> > > embedded Derby database is not suitable for this
type of
>> > scenarios.
>> > > >>> It's
>> > > >>> > > better to use external DB like MySQL for testing.
Also it's
>> > better
>> > > to
>> > > >>> use
>> > > >>> > > data source support provide by your application
server.
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> > > Thanks
>> > > >>> > > Milinda
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> > > On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 3:11 PM, Ricardo Pereira
>> > > >>> > > <ricardo.selecta@gmail.com>wrote:
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> > > > Hello,
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > > I'm using jmeter to send 10 request almost
at the same time
>> to
>> > > test
>> > > >>> the
>> > > >>> > > > scalability of a process deployed in ODE. Unfortunately
i'm
>> > > getting
>> > > >>> > these
>> > > >>> > > > exceptions in the log.
>> > > >>> > > > If i run the test in different times the process
runs in
>> about
>> > 2
>> > > >>> secs.
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > > How can I make ODE accept 10 threads at the
same time?
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > > I hope for an answer as soon as you can please.
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > > Thank you very much for the support.
>> > > >>> > > > Ricardo
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > > ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(108) | Database error.
>> > > >>> > > > org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.DatabaseException:
>> > > >>> > java.sql.SQLException
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.JdbcDelegate.insertJob(JdbcDelegate.java:155)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.schedulePersistedJob(SimpleScheduler.java:288)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.schedulePersistedJob(SimpleScheduler.java:264)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.MyRoleMessageExchangeImpl.invoke(MyRoleMessageExchangeImpl.java:153)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEService.onAxisMessageExchange(ODEService.java:128)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(ODEMessageReceiver.java:67)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(ODEMessageReceiver.java:50)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:96)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:145)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:275)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:120)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:845)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>>
>> > org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
>> > > >>> > > >    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>> > > >>> > > > Caused by: java.sql.SQLException
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>>
>> > org.tranql.connector.jdbc.DataSource.getConnection(DataSource.java:61)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.JdbcDelegate.getConnection(JdbcDelegate.java:248)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.JdbcDelegate.insertJob(JdbcDelegate.java:138)
>> > > >>> > > >    ... 24 more
>> > > >>> > > > Caused by: No ManagedConnections available
within configured
>> > > >>> blocking
>> > > >>> > > > timeout ( 30000 [ms] ) for pool
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.SinglePoolConnectionInterceptor@1f06d35
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.AbstractSinglePoolConnectionInterceptor.getConnection(AbstractSinglePoolConnectionInterceptor.java:80)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.TransactionEnlistingInterceptor.getConnection(TransactionEnlistingInterceptor.java:46)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.TransactionCachingInterceptor.getConnection(TransactionCachingInterceptor.java:88)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionHandleInterceptor.getConnection(ConnectionHandleInterceptor.java:43)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.TCCLInterceptor.getConnection(TCCLInterceptor.java:39)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionTrackingInterceptor.getConnection(ConnectionTrackingInterceptor.java:66)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.AbstractConnectionManager.allocateConnection(AbstractConnectionManager.java:87)
>> > > >>> > > >    at
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>>
>> > org.tranql.connector.jdbc.DataSource.getConnection(DataSource.java:56)
>> > > >>> > > >    ... 26 more
>> > > >>> > > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> > > --
>> > > >>> > > Milinda Pathirage
>> > > >>> > > Senior Software Engineer & Project Lead; WSO2
BPS;
>> > > >>> http://wso2.org/bps
>> > > >>> > > WSO2 <http://wso2.org/bps%0AWSO2> Inc.; http://wso2.com
>> > > >>> > > E-mail: milinda@wso2.com, milinda.pathirage@gmail.com
>> > > >>> > > Blog: http://mpathirage.com
>> > > >>> > >
>> > > >>> >
>> > > >>>
>> > > >>>
>> > > >>>
>> > > >>> --
>> > > >>> Milinda Pathirage
>> > > >>> Senior Software Engineer & Project Lead; WSO2 BPS;
>> > > >>> http://wso2.org/bps
>> > > >>> WSO2 <http://wso2.org/bps%0AWSO2> Inc.; http://wso2.com
>> > > >>> E-mail: milinda@wso2.com, milinda.pathirage@gmail.com
>> > > >>> Blog: http://mpathirage.com
>> > > >>>
>> > > >>
>> > > >>
>> > > >
>> > >
>> > >
>> > > --
>> > > Milinda Pathirage
>> > > Senior Software Engineer & Project Lead; WSO2 BPS;
>> http://wso2.org/bps
>> > > WSO2 <http://wso2.org/bps%0AWSO2> Inc.; http://wso2.com
>> > > E-mail: milinda@wso2.com, milinda.pathirage@gmail.com
>> > > Blog: http://mpathirage.com
>> > >
>> >
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Milinda Pathirage
>> Senior Software Engineer & Product Manager WSO2 BPS; http://wso2.org/bps
>> WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
>> E-mail: milinda@wso2.com, milinda.pathirage@gmail.com
>> Web: http://mpathirage.com
>> Blog: http://blog.mpathirage.com
>>
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message