ode-user mailing list archives

From Avo Jenk <avo.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Using SOAP Headers without dynamic headers
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 10:09:29 GMT
Hello,
Having problems with SOAP headers. I need to send the headers from a
received message with every outgoing message. Dynamic headers works fine,
but is an ODE specific solution so I can't use that. The other option of
defining them as message parts of every message isn't fun either, but i
guess it'll have to do. The problem is I can't get the variable
initialization right. How to initialize a variable of messageType that has
several parts? (Can't use literal because then I have to specify a single
part.)

Here's the message:
    <message name="bpelTestRequestMessage">
        <part element="tns:bpelTestRequest" name="payload1"/>
        <part name="asutus" element="xtee:asutus" />
        <part name="andmekogu" element="xtee:andmekogu" />
        <part name="isikukood" element="xtee:isikukood" />
        <part name="nimi" element="xtee:nimi" />
        <part name="id" element="xtee:id" />
    </message>

Types:
    <element name="bpelTestRequest">
        <complexType>
            <sequence>
                <element name="input" type="string"/>
            </sequence>
        </complexType>
    </element>
    <element name="asutus" type="string" />
    ... (the other header parts are the same)

Bindings:
    <soap:body parts="payload1" use="literal" />
    <soap:header message="tns:bpelTestRequestMessage" part="asutus"
use="literal" namespace="http://x-tee.riik.ee/xsd/xtee.xsd" />
    <soap:header message="tns:bpelTestRequestMessage" part="andmekogu"
use="literal" namespace="http://x-tee.riik.ee/xsd/xtee.xsd" />
    <soap:header message="tns:bpelTestRequestMessage" part="isikukood"
use="literal" namespace="http://x-tee.riik.ee/xsd/xtee.xsd" />
    <soap:header message="tns:bpelTestRequestMessage" part="nimi"
use="literal" namespace="http://x-tee.riik.ee/xsd/xtee.xsd" />
    <soap:header message="tns:bpelTestRequestMessage" part="id"
use="literal" namespace="http://x-tee.riik.ee/xsd/xtee.xsd" />

BPEL variable is defined as:
        <bpel:variable name="input"
messageType="tns:bpelTestRequestMessage"/>

Can't use this cause then it has to be a message:
<bpel:copy>
    <bpel:from>
        <bpel:literal xml:space="preserve">
            <tns:HelloWorldRequest xmlns:tns="
http://www.aktors.ee/bpel/HelloWorld" xmlns:xtee="
http://x-tee.riik.ee/xsd/xtee.xsd" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
                <tns:input></tns:input>
                <xtee:asutus></xtee:asutus>
                <xtee:andmekogu></xtee:andmekogu>
                <xtee:isikukood></xtee:isikukood>
                <xtee:nimi></xtee:nimi>
                <xtee:id></xtee:id>
            </tns:HelloWorldRequest>
        </bpel:literal>
    </bpel:from>
<bpel:to variable="helloLinkRequest" />

Some examples on using SOAP headers (without dynamic headers) and variable
initialization (of a message that has more than one part) would be much
appreciated.
Thanks.