ode-user mailing list archives

From "Nowakowski, Mateusz" <Mateusz.Nowakow...@sabre-holdings.com>
Subject RE: Upgrading to 1.3.2 and above
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2009 10:51:29 GMT
Please create a JIRA entry for this.
It will hasten the next release.

--
Regards
Mateusz Nowakowski

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Maier [mailto:mail@daniel-maier.eu]
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 12:40 PM
To: user@ode.apache.org
Subject: Re: Upgrading to 1.3.2 and above

i had also "name already exists in the system" problems. i solved it for
me with replacing the org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.class in the
file axis2-kernel-1.3.jar with the latest one form axis2 (version 1.5).
i know its not the best solution ;) and i don't know if it causes new
errors, but for me it works.

> The issue that concerns me (personally) the most is:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-647
> which isn't even down for 1.3.4, but makes the ODE 1.X stream
> completely unusable for anyone who has the mis-fortune to be calling
> the same service more than once in a BPEL flow :(
>  -cj.
>

> 2009/9/21 Nowakowski, Mateusz <Mateusz.Nowakowski@sabre-holdings.com>:
>
>> BTW
>>
>> When can we expect next 1.3.4 release?
>> Could you release 1.3.4-RC before that we can verify the release is working. (to
check if it doesn't contain missing jars and the regression tests are working)