ode-user mailing list archives

From "Nowakowski, Mateusz" <Mateusz.Nowakow...@sabre-holdings.com>
Subject RE: Upgrading to 1.3.2 and above
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2009 08:49:37 GMT
BTW

When can we expect next 1.3.4 release?
Could you release 1.3.4-RC before that we can verify the release is working. (to check if
it doesn't contain missing jars and the regression tests are working)

Thanks

--
Regards
Mateusz Nowakowski

-----Original Message-----
From: Rafal Rusin [mailto:rafal.rusin@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2009 12:43 PM
To: user@ode.apache.org
Subject: Re: Upgrading to 1.3.2 and above

2009/9/17 LeeCK <leechin_kong@yahoo.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to upgrade to ODE 1.3.2 version or above.
>
> I've tried ODE 1.3.2, 1.3.3  and 2.0 beta, but none works with ServiceMix
> 3.3.1. All the issues are reported in JIRA.
> Problem with ODE 2.0 Beta : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-579
> Problem with ODE 1.3.3 : http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-614

ClassCastException is resolved in svn, so you can use shapshot version
now from 1.X branch. However issue is not closed yet due to EPR assign
problem. I'll try to add a test case + fix early next week. So I think
you can expect it in 1.3.4 or use snapshot version soon.
The issue for ODE 2.X is somewhat more problematic, because it lacks
implementation. IMO you shouldn't expect it in near future.