ode-user mailing list archives

From Ciaran <ciar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading to 1.3.2 and above
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2009 10:29:59 GMT
The issue that concerns me (personally) the most is:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-647
which isn't even down for 1.3.4, but makes the ODE 1.X stream
completely unusable for anyone who has the mis-fortune to be calling
the same service more than once in a BPEL flow :(
 -cj.

2009/9/21 Nowakowski, Mateusz <Mateusz.Nowakowski@sabre-holdings.com>:
> BTW
>
> When can we expect next 1.3.4 release?
> Could you release 1.3.4-RC before that we can verify the release is working. (to check
if it doesn't contain missing jars and the regression tests are working)