ode-user mailing list archives

From Augusto Diaz <adiaz.nori...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Event handler example
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2009 23:10:28 GMT
Thanks for your help,

I theorically understand well the Event Handler, but the problem is
when I try to implement that into BPEL with ODE. Im sending you a
simple example that it using onEvent but it doesnt work. I have done
some examples with onAlarm but I require to handle events.

Please tell me if you have a real example running in ODE.

Thanks in advance