ode-user mailing list archives

From Fred <li...@fsmail.de>
Subject Process deployment and versioning
Date Sat, 19 Sep 2009 18:11:13 GMT
Hello,

I am using ode 1.3.3 (also tried the 2 beta) on Servicemix 3.0.

The user guide says that deployment of new versions of processes will
leave currently running instances intact, but whenever I deploy a new
version of my bpel process (packaged in a service assembly) the
instances that were running with an older process version freeze. They
stay being 'ACTIVE' but don't execute any operations anymore, and doing
anything with them using the management api fails (suspending,
terminating, ...).

Is versioning like this not supported in the jbi version?

Thanks!
Fred