ode-user mailing list archives

From Dalys Sebastian <sebastian_da...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Ode times out when big messages are exchanged
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 13:56:24 GMT
Some additional details on this problem:

I have worked with the previous version of Ode and all the tests had succeeded. I switched
to Ode1.3.2 to take advantage of ws-security and only then I started seeing the timeouts with
big messages. Please note that this timeout occured with NO ws-security configured.

The Ode engine is running on Tomcat 6.0.18. It's NOT in in-memory mode. It's configured to
use SQLServer as its database.

Thanks,
Dalys