ode-user mailing list archives

From "M.Madhaiyan" <madhai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to use partner links in BPEL
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 16:40:04 GMT
hi Milinda,
i am new to BPEL.. in my system iam using Eclipse 3.4.(Ganymade) with BPEL
designer and Apache ODE server.. i have worked with HelloWord Bpel program,
just using assign activity.. but i want to use invoke activity which should
invoke external web service(such Java WS) and has to reply to client..

i don't know how to use the external web service with BPEL invoke activity.

i have attached SimpleInvoke BPEL.. i downloaded from internet.. i made some
changes with parner links and their corresponding names space..

Regards
M.Madhaiyan.