ode-user mailing list archives

From Park033 <park...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSDL Endpoint URL Address
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 15:11:58 GMT

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem, my broker.endpoint is deployed in my
process/$SERVICENAME folder,
the namespace in the property file is the same as in the wsdl and my
properties are well formed (i.e : ode_ns.SampleService.ode.address=....
(the service port is optional))

Where can I see if my broker.endpoint is well deployed/used in my
ode/process ?

Ths,